Supported Employment Web Course
The Orientation to Supported Employment Web Course, formerly located in Training Resource Network (TRN), has been updated and is now available in DODD MyLearning.
- Definitions, Values, and History of Supported Employment
- Legislation and Funding of Supported Employment
- Roles and Rights in Supported Employment
- Supported Employment Process and Benefits Planning
- Career Planning and Vocational Assessment
- Marketing and Job Development
- Job Analysis and Design
- Job Coaching Strategies
Four CPD units are available in the areas of adult services, county board member, investigative agent, service and support administration, and superintendent.
For technical issues with this and other DODD MyLearning courses, contact the ITS Help Desk at 1-800-617-6733 or ITSCallCenter@dodd.ohio.gov