Phase 2: 2019 Transformation Summit
2019 Transformation Summit
8:30 am - 3:30 pm EST | Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Quest Conference Center | Columbus, OH
The 2019 Transformation Summit builds on the Transformation At-A-Glance experience through a single-day event where agency providers work directly with transformation subject matter experts (SMEs) and connect with agency peers to continue the conversations and planning processes. Facilitators will help guide the work for the day. All aspects of the transformation process will be addressed in each workgroup, and attendees will get support to address where they are currently in the transformation process as well as action steps they can take to continue moving forward.
Morning coffee and a working lunch are provided to help fuel the conversations, discussions, and planning.
The goal of the summit is to help participants address their current questions and challenges with SMEs and their peers, continue to revise and refine their current plan(s), and conclude the day with a concrete set of action steps and tasks they can use to drive their continued efforts in systems transformation. Community Life Engagement Project Managers will provide continued guidance and assistance after the formal conclusion of the summit through a Regional Community of Practice as well as individual email communications, conference calls, and webinars.
Who Should Attend
DODD-certified agency providers who are authorized to provide the following services:
- Vocational Habilitation
- Adult Day Supports
- Career Planning
- Group Employment Supports
- Individual Employment Supports
Preparation for the 2019 Transformation Summit
- Gather all of your agency information (i.e. mission/vision, strategic plan, current data, assessments, transformation plan, etc.) as well as short- and long-term goals and objectives.
- Draft a list of issues, challenges, and questions to discuss or share during the summit. Use this guiding question, "What does our agency need to know or find out to move forward with our work?"
- Review the online options of the Transformation At-A-Glance Site Visit and Webinar provider agencies to refresh your understanding or to identify additional programs or personnel to connect with during the 2019 Transformation Summit.
- Participate in a pre-Summit webinar with your assigned SME. Note: You will receive an invitation and instructions for participating in the webinar in April 2019. You may also receive advance reading materials or assignments from your SME facilitator. Please review and complete the reading or assignments prior to arriving at the Transformation Summit.
What to Bring to the 2019 Transformation Summit
- Agency documentation (i.e. mission/vision, strategic plan, current data, etc.)
- Notes and/or summary report from At-A-Glance site visit(s) or webinar(s)
- Additional supporting resources (i.e. articles, books, worksheets, etc.)
- Completed reading materials or assignments provided by your SME
- Laptop computer or tablet
Dress comfortably and come prepared for a full day of thinking, discussion, and writing!
What’s Included in the 2019 Transformation Summit
- Morning coffee/continental breakfast
- Flip charts, pens, markers, Post-It notes, and other office supplies
- Wi-Fi connectivity
|8:30 - 9:30 am||Registration/Continental Breakfast|
|9:30 - 10:00 am||Welcome: What We're Going to Accomplish Today|
|10:00 am - 12:00 pm||Part I - Model Review, Discussion and Resource Sharing|
|12:00 - 1:00 pm||Working Lunch (Lunch is provided)|
|1:00 - 3:00 pm||Part II - Facilitated Goal Setting|
|3:00 - 3:30 pm||Debrief and Depart|
Registration is free for the 2019 Transformation Summit. However, space is limited to 300 participants.
HURRY! REGISTRATION DEADLINE: March 20, 2019
Note: Registration for the 2019 Transformation Summit is provided through OCALI Pass. OCALI Pass is a free online user account. Advance registration is required. On-site registration is not available.