April 5: Innovation Series Launch (virtual)
Innovation Series Launch
Join us for the virtual kickoff of the 2022 Innovation Tuesdays! Join statewide leaders and your peers and colleagues from around the state as we pivot from "transformation" to "innovation" and share reflections, stories, and strategies learned and implemented over the last two years, honor the relationships and collaboration of providers and stakeholders, and leverage our shared experiences to create and cultivate better systems of support.
Date: Tuesday, April 5
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 10:00 - 10:10 am – Introductions
- 10:10 - 11:10 am – Roundtable 1: Families, Ohio Leaders, providers, county boards, etc.
- 11:10 – 11:15 am – Break
- 11:15 – 11:20 am – Innovation video
- 11:20 – 11:50 am – Roundtable 2: Subject Matter Experts in innovation
- 11:50 – 12:00 pm – Q+A and closing
- Getting through the pandemic and using these experiences to make supports (and the DD system) better
- Honoring the bonds among DSPs, families, communities, and the people being supported
- Fostering relationships and connections among people being supported, families, county boards, and providers
- Insightful conversations guiding the planning process and supports
- How improvement and inventiveness are happening on all levels, with a ground-level focus on relationships, connections, and conversations