- Fear Factor: Confronting Fears About Losing Benefits Due to Employment Opportunities
- Benefits Planning Information
- Outcome Tracking System
- Handouts and Presentations
- Employment Navigation
- Partnership for Employment First
- Integrated Community Support Pilot Grants
- Logo and Branding Guidelines
- Ohio's Path to Employment First
- Provider Support
- 2021 Transformation Series
- Strategic Planning Guide
- WIOA Section 511 Employment First Taskforce Joint Guidance
- Building Innovative Service Models
- Ohio Postsecondary Programs
- 2022 Innovation Series
- Employer Transformation Grant Info
- 2023 Innovation Series
HOME > Resources > Transition Planning > Individual Level Resources > Collecting and Analyzing Youth Performance Data
Collecting and Analyzing Youth Performance Data
Video: Youth Performance Data
Video Player Help
Brightcove Video Hosting: This website uses Brightcove, a video hosting company, to serve video content. If you are having difficulty viewing videos on this site, it may mean that your location (e.g. school district, organization) is blocking or filtering the Brightcove website. Please contact your IT personnel to resolve this issue.
Flash Issues: Depending on your browser version, a Flash video player may be displayed. If you are having trouble viewing videos on one of our sites, you can try installing the latest version of Flash.
Accessibility: We strive to make this website accessible for all users, including people with disabilities. We test and modify this website for optimal usability. If you have any accessibility questions or find any pages on our website that pose accessibility barriers, please contact Hal Hixson at email@example.com.
This video is being reviewed for audio description.
What is Audio Description (AD)?
When AD is enabled, descriptive language narrates what is on the screen. To learn more, visit our accessibility webpage.