September 22 - Recordings
Transformation Summit – September 22, 2020
Recordings from the second day of the 2020 Transformation Summit can be found below:
We started the day with a welcome from Jeff Davis, Director of the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities Director. We then heard from a key group of Ohio Leaders highlighting Charting the LifeCourse Tools and their own visions for their futures – and how this can help shape the futures and visions of organizations that support people. Finally, a panel of 5 Ohio agencies that received Building Innovative Service Model Grants presented their transformation process and road map, with an eye toward HOW they did it, and are currently continuing their work.
Day Two Opening Session – Part 1 | Part 2
- Room 1: Leadership and Setting the Tone for Change | Dale Verstegen
- Room 2: How Are We Doing? Measuring Results | Steve Cady and Theodor Stiegler
- Room 3: Redesigning Your Organization | Tim Vogt
- Room 4: Staff Training Specifics | Brian Dague
- Room 5: New Fiscal and Program Models that Support/Excel Transformation | Chris Wolf
- Room 6: Staff Development, Recruitment, and Restructuring | Katie Blumhorst
A Policy to Practice information panel before Keynote Mary Thompson Hufford talks about what is the why and how do you implement even when things aren’t working?