Day one agenda:
June 23, 2020
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Opening Keynote Session – 9:00 am | Zoom Webinar*
Explanation of why we are here, and what the day will be about. Reiteration of the “leaders and implementers” structure, so as attendees switch to “breakout rooms” they’ll have a better understanding of group dynamics.
Facilitated Breakout Sessions – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm | Zoom Meetings**
Breakout sessions assessing the damage and opportunities as we all learn from the experiences of dealing with COVID-19. Facilitators will help breakout groups assess and discuss what has happened in the wake of the pandemic, and the variety of responses. There will be discussion around technology, business and service delivery models, and relationships with partners. Facilitators will help develop themes that will be discussed in the afternoon session.
Break for Lunch – 12:00pm – 1:00 pm
Closing Debreif Session – 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm | Zoom Webinar*
Group discussion around themes discovered during morning breakout sessions. Facilitators and group-members will debrief, and we will develop regional next steps to carry through Summer and into Fall. We will also discuss day two of the virtual summit that will be held on September 22, 2020 and how to continue discussion throughout.
*Zoom Webinar: Attendees microphones and cameras will be disabled. This will be used for the opening keynote session and the closing debrief session.
**Zoom Meeting: Requires attendees participation through live video and audio. Participants will need access to a web camera and microphone (built-in to most laptops, tablets, and phones). This will be used for the breakout room sessions at the summit to have the best participation and engagement.
Day two agenda will be posted closer to event date!
Day two will be hosted on September 22, 2020
Start your thinking now! Come prepared to discuss some of the following questions:
- How has COVID-19 affected your transformation planning?
- How has it affected implementing your transformation plan?
- How has what you’ve learned from the COVID-19 crisis informed your transformation process?
- How has it accelerated your transformation planning and process?
- How has your transformation process during the crisis informed your relationships with families and residential providers?
- How has it affected your relationships with county boards and SSAs?
- How has it transformed your relationships with employers and businesses?
- How has it helped or hindered innovative service delivery models?
- How has the crisis opened new doors for you around technology and supports?
- How has your transformation plan/process played a positive role in facilitating your response to COVID-19?
- How can the response to COVID-19 develop into an opportunity for innovation?